一首英语诗A RED RED ROSE的原文,要英文版的

诗名:A RED RED ROSE

作者:robert burns

Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,

呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰

That's newly sprung in June.

六月里迎风初开;

Oh, my love is like a melody,

呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,

That's sweetly played in tune.

奏得合拍又和谐。

As fair as you, my bonnie lass,

我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!

So deep in love am I;

请看我,多么深挚的爱情!

And I will love you still, my dear,

亲爱的,我永远爱你,

Till all the seas gone dry.

纵使大海干涸水流尽。

Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,

纵使大海干涸水流尽,

And the rocks melt with the sun;

太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,

I will love you till, my dear,

亲爱的,我永远爱你,

While the sands of life shall run

只要我一息犹存。

And fare you well, my only love!

珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,

And fare you well, a while!

珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,

And I will come again, my love,

但我定要回来,

Though it were ten thousand mile.

哪怕千里万里!

扩展资料:

作品名称:红红的玫瑰

外文名称:A Red, Red Rose

作品别名:一朵红红的玫瑰

创作年代:18世纪

作 者:罗伯特·彭斯

创作背景:诗人写这首诗的目的是送给他的恋人即少女琪恩。诗人在诗中歌颂了恋人的美丽,表达了诗人的炽热感情和对爱情的坚定决心。

这首诗是诗人的代表作.它开了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河.对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。诗人用流畅悦耳的音调、质朴无华的词语和热烈真挚的情感打动了千百万恋人的心.也使得这首诗在问世之后成为人们传唱不衰的经典。