仔细阅读下面的诗歌,尝试着用最美的语言把它翻译成中文

You Never Know Until You Try

在尝试之前你不会知道

You never know until you try;

在尝试之前你不会知道

And you never try unless you really try.

如果你不是真的尝试,那么你就永没尝试。

You give it your best shot;

你奋力一击

You do the best you can.

你竭尽所能

And if you've done everything

是否你已

In your power,and still"fail"---

拼尽全力,却仍然“失败”了

The truth of the matter is

问题的真谛是

That you haven't failed at all.

你不曾有一点失败。

When you reach for your dreams,

当你实现你的梦想时,

No matter what they may be,

不管结局会是什么,

You grow from the reaching;

你在实现的过程中成长;

You learn from the trying;

你在尝试过程中汲取;

You win from the doing.

你在行动中赢得。

注:以上是我自己翻译的,意境只能至此,希望你能满意!