父亲节献给父亲的英文歌曲

 父爱是给予我们不求回报的一种特殊情感,但是在一年一度的父亲节上我们怎么来表达对父亲的爱呢,接下来我分享献给父亲的英文歌曲推荐给你借鉴洗吧。

 一: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAD 谢谢你做我的爸爸

 A son rarely tells his Father

 儿子很少对父亲说

 How he really feels,

 他真实的感受

 A handshake or a pat on the back

 一次握手和在后背的一次轻拍

 Is all that he reveals,

 就是他所有的表达

 I’d like to right that wrong,

 我想纠正这些错解

 Here in this little song.

 这有一首小曲

 Thank you for shaping my life,

 谢谢你塑造了我的人生

 Thank you for teaching me all you can,

 谢谢你竭尽所能教育我

 You are no ordinary man,

 你不是平庸的人

 You make me everything I am.

 你让我成为了真正的自己

 Thank you for taking the time,

 谢谢你伴我成长

 Thank you for showing me the way,

 谢谢你指引我方向

 And thank you for being there

 谢谢你一直在那里

 When I need you,

 当我需要你时

 Thank you for every single day.

 谢谢你在我身边的每一天

 Now I’ve been blessed with a son of my own,

 现在我有了自己的儿子

 Got my own bedtime stories to tell,

 我为他讲睡前故事

 If I can raise him half as well

 若我能做到像你照顾我的一半

 As you raised me,

 那样照顾他

 Guess I’ll be doing pretty well.

 我想我就已经足够好

 Thank you for your guiding hand,

 谢谢你指引我

 Thank you for making my dreams come true,

 谢谢你让我梦想成真

 You’re an extraordinary man,

 你是个很不凡的人

 And I hope you’re as proud of me

 我好希望你以我为傲

 As I am proud of you.

 就像我以你为傲那样

 Thank you for giving me life,

 谢谢你给予了我生命

 Thank you for showing me good from bad.

 谢谢你让我知道是非黑白

 I guess I’m only really trying to say,

 我想我只能说

 Thank you for being my Dad.

 谢谢你做我的爸爸

 Even though the years drift away,

 尽管这么多年过去

 I never took the time just to say,

 我从未说过

 ‘I love you, and I always have,

 “我爱你,一直如此,

 And thank you for being my Dad.’

 谢谢你做我的爸爸”

 二: "More Like You" “更像你”

 V1:

 第一段

 Things were kinda shakey

 事情开始有点改变

 At seventeen years old

 十七岁的我

 You were trying to make a man

 开始尝试从一个孩子

 Out of a child

 蜕变成一个男人

 V2:

 第二段

 You spoke your words of wisdom

 你的话语总是充满智慧

 All throughout the years

 多年过去

 But its only now (that)

 时至今日

 I truly understand

 我才真正理解

 You did the best with what you had

 你已尽你所能做到最好

 CHORUS:

 和声

 Dad, are you proud of who I am?

 爸爸,你为我骄傲吗?

 Dad, you are the man I am!

 爸爸,你就是我要成为的人

 You did much more than father me

 你为我做的远比一个父亲更多

 Yeah, youve always been my friend

 是的,你一直是我的朋友

 And I thank you for being my dad

 谢谢你做我的爸爸

 V3:

 第三段:

 I must have drove you crazy

 我一定让你很费心

 With all the things I did

 由于我所做的一切

 I was just a boy

 我只是个孩子

 Trying to find my way

 努力寻找自己的方向

 V4:

 第四段

 But you always stood right by me

 你一直在我身边

 Following my dreams

 陪伴我追逐梦想

 Now all I am is because of you

 我想在拥有的一切都是因为你

 Through everything, I did just what youd do

 我所做的只是你做过的事情

 And so I say

 所以我说

 CHORUS:

 合唱

 Dad, are you proud of who I am?

 爸爸,你为我自豪吗?

 Dad, you are the man I am!

 爸爸,你就是我要成为的人

 You did much more than father me

 你做的远比一个父亲更多

 Yeah, youve always been my friend

 是的,你一直是我的朋友

 And I thank you for being my dad

 谢谢你做我的爸爸

 When I finally found my way

 当我最终找到方向

 What they said, I saw was true:

 我才发现别人说的对

 Even though Ive wandered far away

 尽管我已背井离乡

 It hasnt changed their view

 但那并未改变他们的观念

 I am more like you!

 我更像你

 They say I am more like you!

 他们说我更像你

 Hope my children see it, too

 希望我的孩子也看到这一切

 So theyll grow up to be

 所以他们长大后

 More like you

 更像你

 三:Fathers Day 父亲节

 Sung to: "This Old Man"

 唱起:“这个老爸”

 This is Dad;

 这就是爸爸

 He works hard.

 他努力工作

 Making money every day,

 每天赚钱

 Hes a neat, peat, rickety reat,

 他是个优雅温和

 Helpful, caring man.

 热心,体贴的人

 He plays with me when he can.

 他一有空闲就会陪我玩

 四: Everyday my papa would work 爸爸每天都工作

 Everyday my papa would work

 爸爸每天都工作

 To try to make ends meet

 尽快结束会议

 To see that we would eat

 期待我们一起吃饭

 Keep those shoes upon my feet

 帮我穿上鞋

 Every night my papa would take me

 每天晚上爸爸都陪着我

 And tuck me in my bed

 把我抱到我的`小床上

 Kiss me on my head

 亲吻我的额头

 After all my prayers were said

 在我念完祷告词后

 And there were years

 多年的

 Of sadness and of tears

 忧伤和痛苦

 Through it all

 经过后

 Together we were strong

 我们依然坚强

 We were strong

 我们勇敢

 Times were rough

 尽管岁月沧桑

 But Papa he was tough

 但父亲如此坚强

 Mama stood beside him all along

 母亲一直陪伴在他身旁

 Growing up with them was easy

 因为有他们,我的成长如此轻松

 The time had flew on by

 时光飞逝

 The years began to fly

 岁月如梭

 They aged and so did I

 他们悄然变老,我亦如此

 And I could tell

 我只能无奈的说

 That mama she wasnt well

 妈妈身体不复健康

 Papa knew and deep down so did she

 爸爸知道如此,而她心中也已明了

 So did she

 她已知晓

 When she died

 当她去世时

 Papa broke down and he cried

 爸爸痛声疾泣

 And all he could say was, "God, why her? Take me!"

 他一直说道,“天呐,为什么带走她?应该带走我”

 Everyday he sat there sleeping in a rocking chair

 他每天都躺在摇椅上睡觉

 He never went upstais

 他再未上楼

 Because she wasnt there

 因为母亲已不在那里

 Then one day my Papa said,

 直到有一天父亲对我说

 "Son, Im proud of how youve grown"

 “儿子,我十分自豪你已长大”

 He said, "Go out and make it on your own.

 他说,“离开这里,开创你自己的生活

 Dont worry. Im O.K. alone."

 不必担心。我独自一人应付的来。”

 He said, "There are things that you must do"

 他说,“有些事你必须要去做”

 He said, "Theres places you must see"

 他说,“有些地方你必须要去见识”

 And his eyes were sad as he

 他的目光如此悲伤就像

 As he said goodbye to me

 就像他再向我诀别

 Every time I kiss my children

 每当我亲吻自己的孩子

 Papas words ring true

 爸爸的话就萦绕在旁

 He said, "Children live through you.

 他说,“你给予了孩子们生命。

 Let them grow! Theyll leave you, too"

 呵护他们成长!他们也将离开你”

 I remember every word Papa used to say

 我牢记父亲曾说的每句话

 I kiss my kids and pray

 我亲吻着孩子,祷告

 That theyll think of me

 他们也将想到我

 Oh how I pray

 哦,我如何祷告

 They will think of me

 他们将想到我

 That way

 像我想到父亲那样

 Someday.

 在将来的某天

 五:He loves me and I love him too 他爱我,我也爱他

 He loves me and I love him too

 他爱我,我也爱他

 Theres a man who really loves me his name is daddy-o

 那个真正爱我的男人名叫老爸

 Do he love me

 他爱我吗

 YES he do

 当然

 Yes he do

 他爱我

 Yes he do

 他爱我

 And he loves me a lot

 他很疼爱我

 And I love him too

 我也爱他

 Do I love him

 我爱他吗

 Yes I do

 当然

 Yes I do

 我爱他

 Yes I do

 我爱老爸

 He loves me and I love him too and that is a fact.

 毫无疑问,他爱我,我也爱他