诗歌 夏日之床说了什么事

In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床

And dress by yellow candle-light. 借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。

In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,

I have to go to bed by day. 我必须在日间上床。

(2)

I have to go to bed and see 我必上床且看

The birds still hopping on the tree, 鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,

Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆听成年人的脚声

Still going past me in the street. 仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。

(3)

And does it not seem hard to you, 它对你来说难道不为难吗?

When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,

And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜欢玩耍,

To have to go to bed by day? 却必须在白天就上床?

他有结核病,不耐热,说床上凉快,必须在白天上床,他经常出去旅游,找治病的方法。。。。