关于爸爸的英语诗歌

Chess

I used to play chess with daddy,

爸爸活着的时候,

When daddy was alive.

我常和爸爸一块儿下棋。

He was black and I was white,

他黑子我白子,

I nearly always beat him.

几乎每一次我都会赢他。

Black and white squares like a

棋盘上的黑方格真象厨房的地板,

Kitchen floor or a church floor.

又象教堂的地面。

I keep my chess set in a box.

如今我的象棋装在盒子里,

Sometimes I get it out

偶尔我会把他们取出来,

To look at the pieces and feel them,

看着一个个棋子,抚摩着它们

Smooth pointed bishop, taroted

光滑上翘的象,塔罗纸牌的车,

rook, horse knight, tall king and queen, little fat pawns.

马上的骑士,高高的国王和王后,矮胖的卒。

I don’t play chess anymore because mommy

如今的我再也没下过象棋,

can’t play chess.

因为妈妈不会下象棋。

《疯狂英语十年诗歌精选》,网上可以找到音频。