关于星光的英文诗

Star Light, Star Bright

星光闪耀

Dorothy Parker

作者:多萝西·帕克

Star, that gives a gracious dole,

星辰,闪着亲切的光

What am I to choose?

而我,又该何去何从?

Oh, will it be a shriven soul,

啊,那究竟是忏悔的灵魂

Or little buckled shoes?

还是,小小的扣带鞋?

Shall I wish a wedding-ring,

我能否要个结婚钻戒

Bright and thin and round,

闪烁,小巧而精致

Or plead you send me covering-

不然就请你把我送进-

A newly spaded mound?

一座新掘的坟墓?

Gentle beam, shall I implore

温和的星光,我能否祈求

Gold, or sailing-ships,

黄金,和出海的船只

Or beg I hate forevermore

不然就让我永远憎恨

A pair of lying lips?

那充满谎言的嘴唇?

Swing you low or high away,

你在天空摇曳,时远时近

Burn you hot or dim;

时而闪耀,时而暗淡

My only wish I dare not say-

我唯一的愿望却不敢言-

Lest you should grant me him.

让你许我一个他。

诗歌的英文版本是从网上找来的

中文是我自己翻的。。

希望您满意