The Gift By Li-Young Lee 求译文!!!!!

To pull the metal splinter from my palm 拔出我掌心的金属碎片

my father recited a story in a low voice.我的父亲用低沉的声音叙述了一个故事

I watched his lovely face and not the blade.我望着他可爱的却不再英俊的脸

Before the story ended, he'd removed在故事结束前,他移开了

the iron sliver I thought I'd die from.我认为会让我死的残酷的裂片

I can't remember the tale,我无法回忆这个故事

but hear his voice still, a well但依旧听到他的声音 令人喜欢的

of dark water, a prayer.黑水 一个圣武士的祈祷

And I recall his hands, 我记得他双手

two measures of tenderness款款柔情的程度

he laid against my face,他面对着我的脸躺着

the flames of discipline 训导的激情

he raised above my head.他培育了我的才智

Had you entered that afternoon你已经进入了那个下午吗?

you would have thought you saw a man你将认为你看见一个男人

planting something in a boy's palm,种植了某些东西在一个男孩的手掌里

a silver tear, a tiny flame. 一个清脆悦耳的撕裂伤声音,一个极微小的热情火焰,

Had you followed that boy你跟随着那个男孩了吗?

you would have arrived here,你会到达这里,

where I bend over my wife's right hand.我俯身于我妻子的右手边的地方

Look how I shave her thumbnail down 看到我如何刮她的腋毛

so carefully she feels no pain.如此小心以至于她没有感觉不适

Watch as I lift the splinter out.且看着我举起这个碎片

I was seven when my father我七岁时,我的父亲

took my hand like this,牵着我的手就像这样

and I did not hold that shard而我不能举起那个陶瓷碎片

between my fingers and think,在我的手指和思想之间,

Metal that will bury me,金属就要埋了我

christen it Little Assassin,首次使用它 小.刺客

Ore Going Deep for My Heart.矿沙深深的钻入我的心脏

And I did not lift up my wound and cry,而我不能举起我的伤害 我哭了

Death visited here!死神来到了!

I did what a child does我做了一个小孩的做的事

when he's given something to keep.当他给我某个东西以保持时

I kissed my father.我亲吻了我的父亲