关于玫瑰的著名外国诗歌
诗名:A RED RED ROSE
作者:robert burns
Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,
呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That's newly sprung in June.
六月里迎风初开;
Oh, my love is like a melody,
呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和谐。
As fair as you, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in love am I;
请看我,多么深挚的爱情!
And I will love you still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
Till all the seas gone dry.
纵使大海干涸水流尽。
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,
纵使大海干涸水流尽,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,
I will love you till, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands of life shall run
只要我一息犹存。
And fare you well, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare you well, a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回来,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!
扩展资料:
作品名称:红红的玫瑰
外文名称:A Red, Red Rose
作品别名:一朵红红的玫瑰
创作年代:18世纪
作 者:罗伯特·彭斯
创作背景:诗人写这首诗的目的是送给他的恋人即少女琪恩。诗人在诗中歌颂了恋人的美丽,表达了诗人的炽热感情和对爱情的坚定决心。
这首诗是诗人的代表作.它开了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河.对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。诗人用流畅悦耳的音调、质朴无华的词语和热烈真挚的情感打动了千百万恋人的心.也使得这首诗在问世之后成为人们传唱不衰的经典。