泰戈尔的爱情诗句或散文

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗1夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall

there with a sign.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗2世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。 

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗3世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。 

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗4是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗5无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who

shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗6如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。 

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗7跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么? 

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗8她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。 

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗9有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。 

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗10忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。 

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗11有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(氵爰)的乐声。 

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗12“海水呀,你说的是什么?” 

“是永恒的疑问。” 

“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?” 

“是永恒的沉默。” 

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question.

What language is thy answer, O sky?

The language of eternal silence.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗13静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。 

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗14创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。 

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗15不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗16我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。 

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗17这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。

There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗18你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。 

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗19神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。 

让我只是静听着吧。 

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.

Let me but listen.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗20我不能选择那最好的。 

是那最好的选择我。 

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗21那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。 

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗22我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。 

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗23“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”

“我不过是一朵花。” 

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,

but who are you so silent?“

I am a mere flower.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗24休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。 

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗25人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗26神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。 

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗27光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。 

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗28啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。

O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗29我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。” 

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗30“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?” 

“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。” 

Moon, for what do you wait?

To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗31绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗32神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。 

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗 生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。 

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗34枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。 

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

泰戈尔 经典爱情诗35鸟儿愿为一朵云。 

云儿愿为一只鸟。 

The bird wishes it were a cloud.

The cloud wishes it were a bird.